To strengthen the growth of our teams, we are actively looking for a :
Operational Excellence Director (m/w)
(Brussels or Gembloux)
Then apply ! This position could be made for you!
As Operational Excellence (OpEx) Director you are responsible for the digital marketing expertise of Universem. You are responsible for the development of Universem’s offerings and services. This role also includes the management and development of human capital. You are also responsible for the profitability of projects and the appropriate allocation of human resources. As a member of the management team, the Director of Operational Excellence actively participates in the operational management of the company by contributing to the achievement of Universem’s overall short and long term objectives. You will also develop the expected leadership behaviours and contribute to business planning.
As an Operational Excellence Director, your responsibilities are:
- Be the final accountable for the quality of delivery
- Ignite operational excellence in all the layers of the organization
- Develop services & offering
- Translate innovation into business opportunities
- Develop thought leadership
- Balance workload and allocate resources properly to ensure the best profitability on projects
- Accountable for the invoicing process
- Make sure that training material is developed, spread, understood, used and applied
- Anticipate potential issues and solve them proactively
- Develop expected leadership behaviors
- Endorse collective business and non-business targets
KPI & Metrics
- Speed of Execution
- Quality of Expertise
- Projects profitability
- Process Adoption
- Process Execution
- Contribution to Value Chain
- Delivery Performance
- Respect of deadlines
- Tools Adoption
- Innovation ratio
- Strong understanding of data management and analysis
- Outstanding knowledge of digital marketing industry
- Proven ability in leadership and people management
- 6-10+y experience in digital marketing
- Ability to perform well in a changing environment
- Proven commercial and presentation skills
- Master level in assertive communication
- Excellent communication skills in one of the national languages (FR/NL) + EN
- Flexible, organized, accurate
- NICE TO HAVE
- Another national language (FR/NL) is an asset
- EXPECTED SKILLS
- Managing data from multiple sources for multiple stakeholders
- Ability to manage variable workload cycles
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with top management
- Open & strategic mindset
- Negotiation skills
What we offer ?
- Being part of the first executive commitee of a 15-year old small company ready to grow further
- A varied and challenging role with challenges, responsibilities and people management
- Passionate workforce who value expertise and excellence…and the sense of humour!
- A benevolent working atmosphere in our offices in Gembloux (located in the green Créalys Park!) or Brussels (a stone’s throw from the « Hermann-Debroux » metro station
- A lot of flexibility (telecommuting, flexible working hours, etc.), allowing for a good work/life balance
- A salary & advantages based on your professional experience
Want to join us?
Send your CV to Sophie Denis, HR Director, on email@example.com !
Your team is waiting for you!