Digital Marketing Consultant in Online Advertising
- You are client oriented and client’s satisfaction is your main concern?
- You are creative and able to find the most compelling ways to promote a service or a product?
- You have a passion for Search Engine Advertising?
- You are familiar with Online Advertising in all its subtleties (ads, remarketing, etc.)?
Then apply! This offer could be for you!
Specialized in Digital Marketing, and mainly in SEA & Online Advertising, you will advise our customers regarding solutions to speed up their growth. You’ll be at the heart of their digital marketing strategy. Project management, performance analysis and draw up recommendation reports are other aspects of the function. You have strong analytical and synthesis skills, you are dynamic and autonomous.
- Manage Digital Marketing consultancy missions and propose tailor-made ROI driven solutions in Online Advertising
- Select the relevant advertising channels regarding the needs, goals and target of the clients, and realize media plans in accordance with it
- Set up, implement and manage Online Advertising campaigns
- Follow-up the most relevant KPI’s while campaigns are broadcasted
- Analyze the ROI of each campaign, optimize them & draw up reports related to it
- Ensure the management and coordination of your projects
- Manage contacts (direct/indirect) with the customers to advise them, and keep them informed about the evolution of the project
- Make sure to satisfy and meet client’s needs & expectations
- Advise clients regarding any interesting market trends
- Increase and share your knowledge of Digital Marketing
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree, or equivalent in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Management sciences, Economics, or any other relevant degree
- You already have at least 2 years experience in digital marketing
- You are fluent in French, and have good knowledge of English
- You are a real team player & have excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- You are creative and online advertising pleases you (and you are good at it)
- You have excellent analytical and organizational skills
- You are eager to learn about Digital Marketing and the strategies of companies
What we offer?
- Passionate colleagues who value knowledge sharing (mentoring, brainstorming, …)
- A friendly working atmosphere in our offices in Gembloux (located in the green Créalys Park!) or Brussels (a stone’s throw from the « Hermann-Debroux » metro station), where team spirit is a fundamental value, and this within a fast-growing company
- A lot of flexibility (telecommuting, flexible working hours, etc.), allowing for a good work/life balance
- The opportunity to work for strong brands such as BeoBank, Leonidas, Delvaux, Orange, WWF, … and to manage advertising strategies for different sectors (never routine).
- A varied and challenging role with responsibility and learning opportunities
- A salary based on your skills and professional experience (luncheon vouchers, company car, company mobile phone, hospital insurance, bonuses, etc.)
- Team events for all tastes, chocolate available at all times and a top coffee machine 😉
- Start date: To be discussed
- Type of contract: Permanent / Full time
Want to join us?
Send your CV to Sophie Denis, HR Director, on email@example.com !